Monday, November 19, 2007

Hoping for good things.

Hey all,
Your friendly compiler Cat here! I hope everyone is working on their submissions for the zine - that's probably my biggest worry right now. A close second is trying to find someone who can help me translate my submission request into Spanish. That was my initial intent, but I'm now worried that I'm not going to have enough time to get that done and really get any submissions. I'm wishing I had started this project a few months ago so that I could really guarantee lots of submissions. The next time I do a zine, I won't have a school deadline and the stress factor will be a little different! Anywho, I've somehow acquired some kind of strep throat, which is terribly unfortunate because I have so much else I want to be doing that doesn't involve taking two penecillin capsules every day. I'll be the opposite of contagious in 44 hours though!
For now, stay healthy,
<3 Cat


Currently listening to: Sondre Lerche, "To Be Surprised"

No comments: